[Nauty-list] generating unlabeled bipartite graphs

Abhishek akshriv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 21:01:51 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to generate bipartite graphs where each vertex partition is a
collection of sets. Two vertices in the same set are identical to each
other, but two vertices in different sets are different. If each of the
partitions were made of only set then I could have used genbg to generate
the unlabeled graphs. But in my case the automorphism group of the bipartite
graph is different from the usual case (since every vertex in a partition
may not be identical to every other vertex in the same partition). What I
want to know is that is there a way to generate such graphs by modifying
some portion of the genbg code? If yes, what portions?
I would appreciate any help in this regard. I have myself spent quite some
time on the code and have found it quite difficult to understand it well
enough to answer my question.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek