[Nauty-list] Using combinatorial data

Elton Zhang eltonzhang2001 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed May 23 12:32:47 EST 2007

Dear all,
  There are some combinatorial data on Professor Mckay's web pages. I am writing a program to use them. My target is that, from the collection of simple graphs, my program will pick up all those graphs having a certain property. So the action carried out will be accessing the data in some .g6 files, testing each graph for the property and then write the one with the answer "yes" to other .g6 files.

  My question here is that whether there is a interface in the package of Nauty for reading and writing .g6 files? It would be appreciated if you could give me some advises on such works.

  Thank you for your attension!

  Best Regards,
  Zan-Bo Zhang