[Nauty-list] Using combinatorial data

Gordon Royle gordon at csse.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 23 13:08:27 EST 2007

This template file will read (from standard in) a list of graphs in
g6 or s6 format...

#include "gtools.h"

main(argc,argv)
int argc;
char **argv;
{

   graph *g;
   int m,n;

   int codetype;
   FILE *infile;

   infile = opengraphfile(NULL,&codetype,0,1);

   while ((g = readg(infile,NULL,0,&m,&n)) != NULL)
   {

    //PUT YOUR CODE HERE

      free(g);
   }