[Nauty-list] Digraphs

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 1 08:50:19 EST 2011

If the digraphs are strongly connected it should be ok anyway.

If not, you can use the invariant "adjacencies".  In dreadnaut:
    *=13 k=0 99

In a program:
    #include <nautinv.h>

    options.digraph = TRUE;
    options.invarproc = adjacencies;
    options.mininvarlevel = 0;
    options.maxinvarlevel = 99;
and link with nautinv.o, or if you are using the sparse data
structures the invariant is called "adjacencies_sg".

This will slightly slow down easy cases but prevent the worst
behaviour.

Brendan.

* Mathieu Dutour <Mathieu.Dutour at ens.fr> [110731 23:40]: