[Nauty-list] Digraphs

Mathieu Dutour Mathieu.Dutour at ens.fr
Mon Aug 1 04:00:50 EST 2011

Well, yes of course I need to know all information about the group
or about the equivalence that was constructed, that is the point
isn't it?
I cannot give example right now, it is supposed to be part of an
enumeration program with a function translating the equivalences into
graphs and then reading and translating back.

One stupid method that I should have thought before asking is to map
each vertex i to a vertex i to vertices (i,a) and (i,b).
Then to associate the directed weight w_{ij} between i and j to an
undirected weight between (i,a) and (i,b).
We also associate an edge weight (different from all w_{ij}) between
(i,a) and (i,b).

The above should work but the question is whether one can do something
better, or if one needs to do something better.

  Mathieu