[Nauty-list] readgraph()

Susanne Nieß niess at ma.tum.de
Tue Feb 15 19:48:38 EST 2011

Thank you very much, after moving the malloc() calls the code works. You are completely right, I accidently attached the wrong source code, sorry. The problem, however, occurred in both testnau4 and testnau3. On the unix machine where I testet them, both seemed to be in an endless loop until I killed them after 24 hours. I also tried it on a linux machine. The compiler made some warnings and the files it saved are different and both nonsense (no change between before and after moving the malloc) and I am still busy debugging that. When I installed the nauty package on linux, there were several warnings that I did not understand. Do they mean my system is somehow not compatible with nauty? I attach the file nautywarn2.txt with those warnings.