[Nauty-list] readgraph()

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 15 21:54:16 EST 2011

Hi, You can ignore the message
   warning: format not a string literal and no format arguments
as it does indicate an actual problem.

The warning occurs in situations like this:

int f(char *s)
{
    printf(s);
}

Some versions of the GCC compiler thinks it is suspicious, but it is
fine if the argument is an ordinary string, eg.  f("hello world\n").

The next release of nauty will avoid the warning by changing the
printf statement to printf("%s",s).

Brendan.

* Susanne Nieß <niess at ma.tum.de> [110215 19:48]: