[Nauty] Redirecting Output file in dreadnaut

Semidán Robaina Estévez tintanjarafe at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:52:13 AEST 2016

Dear nauty users,
I've recently started using Nauty through the dreadnaut interface. Everything works perfect so far, with the exception of redirecting the output file. In fact, when I use the command ">filename" (no quotes) to redirect stdout to a specific file, I find that the file is generated but that it is empty.
For instance, in the case of k4, we have the dreadnaut input:
$=0 n=4 g 0: 1 2 3 1: 2 3 2: 3.$$ x >filename
Which works well when ">filename" is removed, so the result is printed in the console. I have searched the documentation but have no clue of what may be happening. I installed Nauty in a Windows 7 machine through CygWin. Perhaps anyone of you faced the same issue and knows how to solve it? I very much appreciate your help.
bestSemidán