[Nauty] help request

Sean A. Irvine sairvin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 04:22:16 AEST 2021

Hi Clément,

Others here with more experience will likely be able to help better, but
perhaps you can clarify a couple of points first.

Bicolored normally means that adjacent vertices do not have the same color,
how can you have that in the presence of loops?

What is the form of the output you are looking for?  Do you want the result
to be adjacency matrices like your example or something else?

Sean.