[Nauty] Fwd: Re: select C5-free graphs

sterten at posteo.de sterten at posteo.de
Wed Oct 4 01:26:00 AEDT 2023

-------- Originalnachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [Nauty] select C5-free graphs
Datum: 03.10.2023 16:23
Von: sterten at posteo.de
An: lczhangmath <lczhangmath at 163.com>

hi Licheng,

I thought, I had posted this to the mailing list ...
We probably discussed it there in 2005.
As I remember, it worked well, compiled with old gcc

http://magictour.free.fr/geng-.c
http://magictour.free.fr/geng-.o
http://magictour.free.fr/geng-.exe (old 16-bit windows command-line
version)
linked with some other nauty*.o files
forbid.sub contains the adjacency-matrices without cr/lf , one graph per
line
here an example from 2016 - I don't remember, what it was
http://magictour.free.fr/forbid.sub

regards, Guenter Stertenbrink