[ANU Pacific.Institute] AGM 2013 and Annual Report 2012 (with Annexes)

Mike Cookson michael.cookson at anu.edu.au
Mon Apr 29 16:25:37 EST 2013

Dear Pacific Institute Members,

Please find attached:
1. Minutes of the Pacific Institute's recent AGM for 2013.
2. The Annual Report of the Pacific Institute for 2012 (with annexes).

My thanks to Chris Ballard and Colin Filer (Inaugural Co-Convenors of
the Institute), the PI Board and all members for their support of the
Institute during the past 18 months.

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Nicole Haley and
Sinclair Dinnen to a shared Convenor role (replacing Chris Ballard) and
Margaret Jolly, who will be Acting Co-Convenor of the Institute for the
next 4 months while Colin Filer is on leave.

Kind regards,
Mike

--
Dr Michael Cookson