[ANU Pacific.Institute] PNG Art on Campus - 2017 Exhibition - Request for Information

Vicki Luker vicki.luker at anu.edu.au
Thu Dec 15 11:31:05 AEDT 2016

Dear All,

What a great idea!

Although I have no art works that could be considered, could I put on your radar Kathryn Skorkiewicz, who we anticipate will be working for JPH in the New Year. Kylie Moloney, of PAMBU, and Kathryn, when she was a PAMBU intern, put together a highly praised exhibition of ANU's relationships with UPNG, which was displayed in UPNG in 2015.

Best,

Vicki