[ANU Pacific.Institute] Fw: Vacancy at IOM Canberra

James Batley james.batley at anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 17 08:23:41 AEST 2020

Grateful if the following could be circulated among Pacific Institute members.

James Batley PSM CSI

Distinguished Policy Fellow

Department of Pacific Affairs

Coral Bell School of Asia Pacific Affairs

College of Asia and the Pacific

Baldessin Precinct Building, 110 Ellery Crescent

The Australian National University

Canberra ACT 2601

T +61 2 61250925<tel:+61%202%2061250925>

E  james.batley at anu.edu.au<mailto:james.batley at anu.edu.au>

NB: I work Mondays-Thursdays