[Aqualist] PALCOMM site

Tim Barrows Tim.Barrows at anu.edu.au
Fri Sep 29 16:53:45 EST 2006

From: Peter Kershaw <Peter.Kershaw at arts.monash.edu.au>

Dear all

Thanks to a couple of people here, Ellyn Cook and Phil Scamp, the web
site is up and appears to be running smoothly.
  http://users.monash.edu.au/~pkershaw/

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Please note the upcoming (February) Southern Connection meeting in
Adelaide and the registration deadlines. We will be holding one of
the symposia and I would be interested to hear from those thinking of
attending. Its an opportunity to get together and plan future
directions with the upcoming INQUA a key goal.

It would be good if we could also advertise relevant future meetings
and  past and proposed activities to cement the project.

All the best
peter