[Aqualist] video-link (skype) details for tomorrow's AGM.

Duanne.White Duanne.White at canberra.edu.au
Thu May 28 20:02:49 AEST 2015

Hi Aqualisters,

A reminder that the annual AQUA AGM is tomorrow, at 4pm AEST.

We should have Skype working for the AGM tomorrow. We need 20 members (or proxies) to make quorum for the meeting, so we would appreciate those with time and an interest in AQUA affairs to join us if possible.

The present plan is for me to call those that are interested in joining in on the conversation using my Skype account (duanne.white). If you are planning to join the conversation then please email me your skype details so I can bring you in on the call.

cheers
Duanne