[LINK] survey confidentiality boilerplate

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Thu Mar 1 16:56:13 AEDT 2007

At 16:00 +1100 1/3/07, Eric Scheid wrote:
>hmmm ... the survey is all on one page, and the question of the following
>format (paraphrasing here): ...

Ah yes, well, with more facts on the table, it probably won't take
*too* long to get a design and statement that's compliant with the
law and reasonable as well!

A Google on <on-line survey privacy statements> turns up a bunch of
examples, but I didn't quickly see a template or guidelines.

My generic Privacy Statement Template is here:
http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/DV/PST.html

A pilot study using it is here:
http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/EC/PPSE0601.html

But of course that's oriented more to B2C eCommerce than surveys.