[Aqualist] AQUA membership update

Steven J Phipps s.phipps at unsw.edu.au
Thu Sep 29 15:01:20 EST 2011

Dear all,

The Australasian Quaternary Association (AQUA) would like to thank
everyone who has already renewed their membership for 2011.

Earlier this week, we sent out reminders to everyone whose membership fee
is still outstanding. We hope that you will continue to support the
community of Quaternary researchers by renewing your membership, and we
remind you that the benefits of membership include:

* Two issues per year of Quaternary Australasia

* Eligibility for generous student travel prizes and conference awards

* The opportunity to promote Quaternary science and education through
Science Meets Parliament and other public forums in Australia and New
Zealand.

* Being an active part of the Australasian Quaternary community

We are aware that, unfortunately, we do not have up-to-date contact
information for some of our members. If you have changed address recently
and have not yet received a membership renewal form for 2011 - or do not
receive one during the coming days - then please get in touch with the
Treasurer at <treasurer at aqua.org.au>.

We would also like to remind you that AQUA will be moving to a fully
online membership system next year. This will enable you to join, renew
your membership and update your contact details online. We will send out
information about the new system later in the year. However, please ensure
that you provide us with a current email address when you complete your
2011 membership renewal.

If you are not already a member of AQUA then we encourage you to join. A
membership application form can be downloaded from:

http://www.aqua.org.au/AQUA/frames_memb.html

Finally, while you are at the AQUA website please also check out the
advertisement for the AQUA Biennial conference to be held at Lake Tekapo
in New Zealand in February 2012:

http://www.aqua.org.au/AQUA/frames_bgm.html

It is your membership that is the impetus for important gatherings of the
Australasian Quaternary community such as this.

Thank you for your support.

The AQUA committee