[TimorLesteStudies] Article about the brilliant work that Karen Edyvane is doing in Timor-Leste.

Simon Morris simon.morris at cdu.edu.au
Mon Dec 11 12:30:40 AEDT 2023

Timor-Leste is coming of age, and has learnt from Sri Lanka's mistakes (telegraph.co.uk)<https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/asia/timor-leste-tourism-dili-east-timor/>

Hello Michael,

This article has been distributed on CDU's Daily News Brief, and on Facebook, which was published by the Telegraph UK.

It shows the wonderful work, and acknowledgement, that Karen Edyvane has been doing in Timor-Leste as President of the Marine Tourism Association of Timor-Leste.

Well done Karen.

Enjoy,

Simon

Simon Morris
Dr F. Simon T. Morris,  he/him
JP PhD MBA Cert IV TAA Cert IV Celebrancy FCA FCCA AFIML
Lecturer in Accounting
2022 CA ANZ Meritorious Service Award
Co-Convenor Australia-East Timor Association (Northern Territory)

I live on the stolen lands of the Larakia Nation and pay my respects to the traditional owners and acknowledge that claims to sovereignty were never ceded.

T: +61 (0)8 8946 8840
E: simon.morris at cdu.edu.au<mailto:simon.morris at cdu.edu.au>
W: cdu.edu.au<http://www.cdu.edu.au/>

Faculty of Arts and Society,
CDU Waterfront Campus,
Level 4 Room 4.32,
Darwin Waterfront, 21, Kitchener Drive,
Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 AUSTRALIA
[CDU logo]
 Charles Darwin University acknowledges the traditional custodians across the lands on which we live and work, and we pay our respects to Elders both past and present.
CHARLES DARWIN UNIVERSITY
CRICOS Provider No. 00300K (NT/VIC) I 03286A (NSW) | RTO Provider No. 0373
I view my emails from 3.30pm to 4.15pm and will respond to you accordingly. If a reply is necessary I will aim to get back to you within 24 hours unless it is at the week-end.