[LINK] Re: Unseemly behavior was - unlawful interception of internet traffic?

Christopher Vance cjsvance at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 16:03:17 AEDT 2006

On 12/8/06, Craig Sanders <cas at taz.net.au> wrote:
> and i'm supposed to care about your opinion?

Maybe not, but your observed attitude and behaviour will affect
whether I care about yours, or whether you go into the same select
basket as a bunch of other nutters who unfortunately infest some of
the lists I like to read. Of course, I was warned about link before I
joined...

> are you really "Christopher"? or are you Todd in disguise? gmail
> addresses are so easy to come by and Todd has a habit of using
> sock-puppets.

I don't believe I've met either you or Adam, and I don't think I care
to, but there are a number of people on the list who've met me, and
know exactly who I am. I've been using this address for several months
now, and unlike some people I actually use my own name.

--
Christopher