[LINK] Link archives

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Mon Jul 10 11:34:04 AEST 2006

Hi linkers

ANU is running low on disk space on the machine which they use to run
mail lists and they have asked me to remove some of links archives.
I've suggested to them that they archive the lot onto CD (it fits
after compression) and I'll pick it up in the next day or two.
Meanwhile they will delete from the server everything prior to 2004.
They of course have backups.

Now I need to think about mounting them. I have space on my iMac so
far a start I might put them on tony-barry.emu.id.au.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au