[LINK] Link archives

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Mon Jul 10 13:22:22 AEST 2006

On 10/07/2006, at 12:26 PM, Howard Lowndes wrote:

> Given that you say that the archives will fit onto a CD after
> compression, then that says that they are only about 1-2 Gb anyway.

The archives are just under a Gig. ANU is a gift horse into who's
mouth I will not look.

> Surely we can whip up $100 somewhere to put in some decent disk
> space (or $200 if we want to RAID it), or is it not that simple?

The  ANU is gift a horse into who's mouth I will not look. I have a
dozen free gigs to spare and can mount the archives whilst other
ideas are looked at if needed.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au