[LINK] the weather makers

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sat Apr 7 20:49:50 AEST 2007

At 08:15 PM 7/04/2007, Kim Holburn wrote:
>The evidence of climate change is overwhelming and while oil is a big
>problem, the major problem is coal.

Does he talk about types of coal? Brown or soft coal, like I believe
we have here, is worse that hard coal that we had in parts of the US
used for steel making and industrial purposes.

You sent me googling and I found this website:
http://www.clean-energy.us/facts/electricity.htm#world_resources This
is a coal gasification website, so biased. But...
Note the para on nuclear declining from 19 of world electricity
production in 2001, to 12 percent in 2025. Wonder what Ziggy thinks about that.

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005