using resources in communal settings [was:Re: [LINK] Here's one that will snag a few]

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Feb 21 16:02:55 AEDT 2007

At 01:35 PM 21/02/2007, grove at zeta.org.au wrote:
>I have always considered Australia to have a Middle Eastern or
>Mediterranean climate but it would seem we do not appreciate water
>in the same way as those regions.

Absolutely! I moved here from a desert. It took me awhile to get used
to the way people use water her in the Melbourne area. I'm glad I
didn't completely 'convert'!

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005