[LINK] Telematic communication devices

Martin Collett Martin.Collett at sis.qld.gov.au
Thu Feb 22 11:37:54 AEDT 2007

Greetings All,

I am seeking a Telematic device that can simultaneously transmit voice
and data over the Telstra Next G service.

I require this device (similar to a mobile phone) to connect to a SBC
via a USB port (or similar).

The key requirement is an interface (or API) that allows control of the
device via software.

I look forward to your responses.

Regards,

Martin Collett | Strategic Technology Architect | Shared Information
Solutions
P:    (07) 303 30142
M:   (0419) 554 558
E:    Martin.Collett at qld.gov.au <mailto:Martin.Collett at qld.gov.au>

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised. Opinions contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Queensland Government and its authorities. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.