[LINK] eBay Security Advice

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:58:59 AEST 2007

Actually what most people want is to be able to use fonts, styles,
face sizes in email.  This is not such a bad thing and not a bad
thing to want either in this day and age.

What is needed to accomplish this safely is a standard for a
restricted subset of HTML (excluding external images) and a special
set of linking styles that do not obfuscate the URL and email HTML
could be fine.

HTML email is not as such, by itself, necessarily, inherently evil.
(not sure I've got the punctuation right there)