[LINK] Proposal for International Law Enforcement The Chinese View

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Sat Dec 6 15:04:04 AEDT 2008

Dear Janet et al.... If you havent already please download:

http://www.stealthisfilm.com/Part1/
&
http://www.stealthisfilm.com/Part2/

Bitorrent only Im afraid. If that is not possible on your network or OS
- let me know and I will make the files available via an alternative
protocol.

With reference to China not playing - there are scenes in the movie of
mainland china police actions to stamp out DVD piracy.
China really is trying to comply with WIPO guidelines to enable it to
not have trade sanctions imposed against it by its (former, now second)
largest consumer marketplace - The USA.

Regards Tom....

And as to a beautiful Saturday morning - I wouldn't know Im in an
airconditioned bunker making 1011001 work better. :-)  I really am going
to have to get that wi-fi thingy working so I can move the laptop to the
garden.