[LINK] RFC - Critiques of interview technique

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Thu Jul 3 18:48:15 AEST 2008

At 05:04 02/07/2008, Tom Worthington wrote:
>At 10:59 AM 1/07/2008, Richard Chirgwin wrote:
> >... podcasts ... here's my first ...
>
>One question I have is if anybody listens to such podcasts? When
>overseas recently I found it  rush into the cybercafe and download
>enough digital audio from the ABC and BBC to keep me occupied on a
>eight hour ferry ride. But this was material derived from radio
>programs. Has it reached a point where podcasts are a medium in their
>own right or are they derivatives of radio?

We are doing heaps of short films specifically for download to iPod,
Video players and mobile phones.  I've even seen people on a bus or
train watching one of my films!  That was really weird!

More and more people are using the mobility of technology and the
long trips on public transport to fill in time.  We've got demands on
us to produce 30 hours a week or new material, but we can't even come
close to 30 minutes yet!

We have a few new projects coming up that really break new ground on
the "cross media platforms" description.  I can't say anything just
yet, but so far nothing else exists so it's pleasing to be pleeding
edge again :)