[LINK] question without notice: outlook archiving

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Wed May 28 16:54:11 AEST 2008

Hi all

I have a friend who uses outlook, reluctantly, because of the clients he
has who also use Outlook (ms offfice 2003) and asked me today about
archiving mail, and any utilities that exist to manipulate the archive
eg add new messages to existing archives and the like.

Anyone an expert in this or can point me in the right direction to
develop some expertise, in the subject?

Many thanks
brenda

--
Brenda Aynsley, FACS, PCP
Director Oz Business Partners http://www.ozbusinesspartners.com/

Chairman Pearcey Foundation, SA Committee www.pearcey.org.au
Immediate Past Chairman ACS SA Branch www.acs.org.au/sa

*Produced by Ubuntu and Mozilla Thunderbird*