[LINK] ISP Content Filtering Live Pilot - EOI released

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Wed Nov 12 11:37:59 AEDT 2008

At 05:44 PM 10/11/2008, Michael Meloni wrote:
>Ideally, ISPs will participate in the pilot for a minimum of 6 weeks.
>ISPs that commence earlier will have the discretion to participate in
>the pilot until its conclusion.

Will the participating ISPs be named so those of us who may be their
customers can complain bitterly and advise we will soon be taking our
business elsewhere? Both home and commercial?

What if none of the ISPs choose to nominate?

Jan
[who is an Internode customer and assumes that IN won't be playing along]

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
blog: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

~Madeline L'Engle, writer

Writing Lesson #54:
Learn to love revision. Think of it as polishing the silver for
guests. - JW, May, 2007