[LINK] iPhones, Skype and Net Neutrality

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Sun Apr 5 21:24:42 AEST 2009

Using skype on my iPhone (both wifi AND 3G) works just fine after the
jailbreak fix (voipover3g), and is worthwhile with the data pack that
I have presently: for almost all calls. Not so good for my skypein
number though, since running skype in the background (again, via
another jailbreak hack) drains the battery too quickly for my liking.

Sent from my iPhone