[LINK] Fwd: [aliaACTive] www.aph.gov.au - we want your feedback

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Thu Apr 23 11:06:52 AEST 2009

On 23/04/2009, at 10:41 AM, Jan Whitaker wrote:

> At 08:14 AM 23/04/2009, Gordon Keith wrote:
>> I don't bother answering as SurveyMonkey requires Javascipt for the
>> next
>> button to work. Maybe an Australia survey site with working next
>> buttons
>> would be worth a try?
>
> I second that motion. Surely there are some ambitious undergrads who
> could do this as a course project.

But it would take less than 10 minutes to set up on any decent
website. That was the original complaint that I made: that setting up
a survey, even with 100 questions, is absolutely trivial with the
right tools. I do it almost daily, and it surprises me that any
reasonable website does NOT have the resources to deploy this.

It doesn't bode well for aph.gov.au if they can't even overcome this
trivial hurdle without resorting to an external survey tool - overseas
or local.

iT