[LINK] ICT Predictions 2009 - little OT (gov't reports example)

Anthony Hornby anthony.w.hornby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:17:00 AEDT 2009

Thanks Tom,
I misunderstood what you wrote - it seems I need to read things more
carefully !!

What you proposed sounds great - now we just need the government  to
implement it ;-)

For now I'm going to keep looking at what PANDORA is doing - I hope
this might be a way to improve access for our clients in the shorter
term.

Regards Anthony