[LINK] ACMA Internet Filter List Leaked

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Mar 19 16:53:51 AEDT 2009

No - get you're a**$ back here - AK and I need ya. - this email will
self destruct in thirty seconds.

Depends who you worked for - I guess......
If ya worked for me.... I would give you a payrise.....
IF - I was concerned about the blacklist.

Funny thing is (that after running an ISP from 1989-2001 (There's one
for the books Roger) and regularly examining cache logfiles for a global
understanding of what my users want cached.... (yes Adrian - I was the
mysterious tty with the tail -20 process that was impossible to kill) I
believe in the inherent goodness of 85% of the population in not
downloading "How to make a Nuclear Bomb with five compounds found in the
average kitchen cupboard" -

So Im afraid my next commercial rollout - wait for it - wait for it....
Will be a mobile based service offering..... That will offer
international gateways for ALL content via ubiquitous transparent global
cache routing.

This unfortunately obviates any attempt by any one country to filter
anything.

As this is pretty close to the layer 8 (Internet 2) app currentely
sitting on the internet - sometimes referred to as i2P - the traffic
wont really be visible to anyone.

So Adrian, the good news is - filtering is a moot point - and you know
it. Lets move on..... Because I don't actually think Senator Conroy
listens to or reads link......

Tom