[LINK] Students and researchers learning to be entrepreneurs in Canberra

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri Apr 2 09:36:43 AEDT 2010

InnovationACT provides free training in entrepreneurship and $70,000
of awards for ANU and University of Canberra staff and students. This
year's program is being launched 6pm, 8 April 2010 at at the John Curtin
School of Medical Research in Canberra (please RSVP)
<http://innovationact.org/>.

Last year I gave the participants a talk on "Innovating to lower costs
and carbon emissions with ICT":
<http://www.tomw.net.au/technology/it/green_it_innovation/>.

There are slides and videos of last year's presentations available
online. I have suggested this be turned into a formal assessable
"blended" course (online with optional face to face components),
so student get credit for taking part around the world.

--
Tom Worthington FACS HLM, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au