[LINK] RFC: Submission re Online Privacy

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Mon Nov 29 17:51:00 AEDT 2010

Thanks to the multiple linkers who assisted off-list today.

I've drafted a supplementary submission to the Senate Online Privacy
Inquiry, which I'm giving evidence to on Wednesday, on behalf of the
APF.

Much of the document is the kind of background waffle that has to go
into these things.  So I'm sorry for the volume of bits in it.

But if Link Institute members could scan for areas in which they have
interest and expertise, they may be able to save the Senate from
being mis-informed, and me from embarrassing the APF ...

Thanks in advance!

http://www.privacy.org.au/Papers/Sen-OLP-Sub2-101129.pdf

URLs for papers and web-pages that may help the Committee to get into
greater depth on particular topics would also be much appreciated.

An important reason for doing a fair bit of work on this is that
Greens Senator Scott Ludlum is on the Committee, and now that he's
clear of the NBN Bill he may be able to focus some energy on it.

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916