[LINK] RFI: 'The First Internet Cafe'

Tom Koltai tomk at unwired.com.au
Thu Oct 21 13:07:26 AEDT 2010

AU's first internet café according to Internet Australiasia Magazine was
the Cybernet Café in Melbourne run by Michael Haridy open for business
on the 7th of April, 1995.

/~sjongens/cyberia/

This undated claim falls over because there's no date, and the domain
is no more:
http://www.onlymelbourne.com.au/melbourne_details.php?id=1616
http://www.internet-cafe.org/cybernet

Any assistance with Australian early movers much appreciated!

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916