[LINK] Carrier IQ

kim holburn kim at holburn.net
Fri Dec 2 11:12:16 AEDT 2011

And :

Carrier IQ logs all keystrokes (whatever a keystroke is exactly on a
smart phone):

http://www.techdirt.com/blog/wireless/articles/20111201/02571816938/security-researcher-shows-that-despite-carrier-iqs-claims-to-contrary-carrieriq-records-keystrokes.shtml

Yes Apple has Carrier IQ installed on some phones:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/12/apple-carrier-iq-still-on-iphone-4-but-we-dont-read-your-e-mail-and-texts.ars