[LINK] Sound drivers (Was Carrier IQ)

Peter Bowditch peter at ratbags.com
Sat Dec 3 18:59:42 AEDT 2011

Fernando said:

> >From the days of the Creative Labs SoundBlaster AWE32 to these days of
> "Realtek High-Definition Audio", I tend to associate "infamy" with the
> concept of "sound drivers".

Having spent much time yesterday looking at messages from Adobe Audition
telling me that there was some critical incompatibility between the input
and output of the Realtek High-Definition Audio on my new computer and
that this incompatibility was preventing me from recording anything, I
have to agree.

It all worked perfectly on the old computer. But that's progress.

--
Peter Bowditch
The Millenium Project - http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles