[LINK] paypal alternatives

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Wed Dec 7 21:23:37 AEDT 2011

I was reading yesterday about yet another of Paypal's wrongdoings and today I found some links pointing to Paypal alternatives.

This site was quite good:
http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/alternatives.html
http://www.screw-paypal.com/alternatives/alternatives_non_ebay.html

and has an interesting link to an Australian paypal alternative paymate which they give a good (one might almost say glowing) review to.
http://www2.paymate.com/pm/default.asp

Being Australian I have always thought it would be better to use a company which comes under Australian law, but that's just me.

Wired has a lit here:
http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/12/5-alternatives-to-paypal/all/1

Obligatory Disclaimer:  I have no financial interest in any company mentioned.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant