[LINK] RFC: The Web in Oz, 1992-94

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Wed Dec 14 17:36:26 AEDT 2011

At 6:25 +0000 14/12/11, stephen at melbpc.org.au wrote:
>  ... (I wrote and put up
>Australia's first school-website here, under a Monash .edu domain, which
>all worked fine with version 0.8 Mosaic)  ...

I was trying to use the version-number to date your site.

But the (unreliable!) document at
ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Mosaic/Windows/Archive/MosaicHistory.html
doesn't even mention v0.8.

mid-1993?

Or did you mean the Wintel version rather than XMosaic?

(I've emailed Bernard Holkner thanks!).

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916