[LINK] Carbon Tax

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Sat Feb 26 10:56:58 AEDT 2011

On 26/02/11 8:44 AM, Tom Koltai wrote:

> [...]
Nonsense.

The loss factor, while unacceptably high, is about 10% of electricity
generated, according to the Australian Energy Market Operator, which has
to work out the losses as part of getting everybody paid.

This is discussed in various documents - just Google
electricity transmission loss factors australia

...for a host of documents.
> How about, convert all Coal burning power plants to CNG
> Install distributed Capstone (or equiv) CNG powered Turbines in every
> suburb...
...That way, we can instead destroy practically all the groundwater in
the country just to frack out enough CNG. Wonderful.