[LINK] Digital disaster as online security firm loses personal data in the mail

Richard Chirgwin rchirgwin at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jul 10 16:36:53 AEST 2012

Jan,

All yours, plus utterly unbelievably rank stupidity.

Stay Smart Online advises people not to click the links in e-mails - and
then, in the purest expression of shot-our-brains-out dill-ness, they
fill the e-mail with obfuscated links. Honestly, a better case of
brain-rot would be hard to find.

Someone needs to be brought out the front of the classroom for a
bum-kicking competition ...

RC