[LINK] Airlink

David Boxall david.boxall at hunterlink.net.au
Mon May 21 11:46:45 AEST 2012

Interesting technology from Fairfax. Something embedded in printed
photos that a mobile's camera can pick up. A development of those 2D
barcode things? Too bad it's not available for anything but iPhone.

 From
<http://www.smh.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/magic-with-an-iphone-20120517-1ytg0.html>

--
David Boxall                    |  When a distinguished but elderly
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  possible, he is almost certainly
                                |  right. When he states that
                                |  something is impossible, he is
                                |  very probably wrong.