[LINK] One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) Program

Tom Worthington tom.worthington at tomw.net.au
Fri May 25 08:20:06 AEST 2012

On 24/05/12 14:49, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:

> ... OLPC Australia ... soon to release a comprehensive educational programme that is
> based heavily on teacher training and enablement. We call it One
> Education: http://www.one-news.org/2012/02/one-education.html

I see the 'One Education' approach already includes an online social
network for teachers and lesson ideas linking for the national
curriculum. These look very useful, but where are the details published?

> We are also engaged in continuous (and increasingly detailed)
> evaluation, working with researchers ...

The OLPC evaluation sounds good, but where are the results published?

--
Tom Worthington FACS CP, TomW Communications Pty Ltd. t: 0419496150
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia  http://www.tomw.net.au

Adjunct Lecturer, Research School of Computer Science,
Australian National University http://cs.anu.edu.au/courses/COMP7310/