[LINK] Phillipines: major typhoon hits

Nicholas English nik.english at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 01:18:59 AEDT 2013

A full on event and my thoughts go out to all those affected. The intense area is reported as 'only' (!!) 300+ km across but a rain shadow hundreds of km wide (sorely underestimated for impact) Winds speeds almost 300kmh, perspective please, we have to go to a lot of effort to engineer a vehicle that can do that!!

Reality check for link list, this isn't 'bandwidth', just take a feel breath, where would your pergola be in 150km/ph winds? I'm not making any climate change aspersions !

My thoughts to ALL those affected
(Wish I could just abolish the weather)

Nicholas English

Mob:        +61 (0)4 21 164 196