[LINK] Telstra introduces Paper Invoice and payment charges (again)

Jim Birch planetjim at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 12:11:42 AEDT 2015

Telstra are appalling at slipping in charges without much visible advice.
When I've complained they seem happy to wipe them but I guess a lot of
people just pay up rather than go through the maddening call centre
process.  They do have some links to do it asynchronously by email, bless
their hearts.

Better check I'm not getting paper accounts...

Jim