[LINK] The ACT Govt's COVID-19 Exclusion Zone

jwhit at internode.on.net jwhit at internode.on.net
Wed Dec 23 09:23:30 AEDT 2020

 We had a similar confusion in Melbourne when they tried the LGA
restriction approach. No one knew where the boundaries were, even
people who lived there. They know their own postcode, but that's it.
Boundaries are arbitrary and sometimes they change. My address used to
be in Narre Warren years ago, but since I've lived here it's been
Berwick. Same thing happened in the Elsternwich/Brighton/Gardenvale
area not all that long ago.
Regional v metroMelbourne was much easier. But even then, some of the
outer boundary LGAs seemed weird to be included and people who lived
there were not happy, e.g. Mornington Peninsula beyond Frankston, for
example.
Jan