[LINK] The ACT Govt's COVID-19 Exclusion Zone

Hamish Moffatt hamish at moffatt.email
Wed Dec 23 11:40:45 AEDT 2020

On 23/12/20 9:23 am, jwhit at internode.on.net wrote:

>   We had a similar confusion in Melbourne when they tried the LGA
> restriction approach. No one knew where the boundaries were, even
> people who lived there. They know their own postcode, but that's it.

I live in Surrey Hills, VIC and to say it's confusing here would be an
understatement. Our postcode 3127 covers two suburbs (Surrey Hills and
Mont Albert). Our suburb is covered by two federal electorates, (Kooyong
and Chisholm), two state electorates (Burwood and Box Hill) and two
councils (Boroondara and Whitehorse).

All four boundaries (postcode/council/state/federal) are different.

Hamish