[Nauty] Re: New nauty version limited release

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sat Oct 30 13:45:02 EST 2004

The copyright notice has been essentially the same for a very long
time (certainly more than 10 years). If you are using it for your
private mathematical research except for the purposes forbidden
here, and you aren't making money by selling it, go right ahead.

Brendan.

* Sterten at aol.com <Sterten at aol.com> [041030 03:58]: