[Nauty] Canonical Extension of A Graph

Mehmet Aziz YIRIK mehmetazizyirik at outlook.com
Tue Nov 19 08:05:45 AEDT 2019

Dear Nauty Developers,

Does NAUTY provide a function, returning the list all canonical extensions of a graph ? In other words, rather than checking whether an extension of a graph is canonical or not for every possible bond adding, does NAUTY provide such a function just to return the list all canonical bond addings to a graph ?

I went through the documentation. There is addedgeg function but it is not exactly what I am looking for. It is again checking for all the bond addings one by one.

Thanks;
Aziz